mercoledì 16 novembre 2016

Who walk in a way that is not good, According to their own thoughts

Share this on FacebookGoogle+RedditPinterestPrinter versionView as PDF

  Isaiah 65:1-5

(1) "I was sought by those who did not ask for Me;
I was found by those who did not seek Me.
I said, "Here I am, here I am,"
To a nation that was not called by My name.
(2) I have stretched out My hands all day long to a rebellious people,
Who walk in a way that is not good,
According to their own thoughts;
(3) A people who provoke Me to anger continually to My face;
Who sacrifice in gardens,
And burn incense on altars of brick;
(4) Who sit among the graves,
And spend the night in the tombs;
Who eat swine"s flesh,
And the broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
(5) Who say, "Keep to yourself,
Do not come near me,
For I am holier than you!"
These are smoke in My nostrils,
A fire that burns all the day.

New King James Version   Change your email Bible version

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento