mercoledì 26 ottobre 2016

Two Patricks

Tuesday 4 October 2016
Trust only in Me, My people, and do not listen to the lies of this world.  Do not allow fear of the unknown to control you but, rather, trust in Me and believe that I am with you.  Do not listen to the lies of this world for it will only control you through fear.
Trust in Me and find the peace that you desire within your heart.  Feel Me for I am there to be found within all of you, My children.
Trust only in Me and you will see great changes take place within your lives.
Believe, My children, believe in what I say.
I Love you.

Wednesday 5 October 2016
Trust and believe in Me, My children, and see this Path of Light that I guide you upon.  
The days grow ever darker, My children, and mankind falls ever deeper into the traps of lucifer.  he is now prepared to make his move to destroy all that I have created in Love. 
My Church is prepared to be struck for the darkness has seeped into every corner and My true servants are held captive within its walls, unable to shout out the warnings of danger to My people.
I tell you, I have allowed this so that those betrayers will be seen in their true light.
When they make their move then, I shall make My move and show this world who and what they are.  I shall give this world a time to decide who they wish to follow, Me, or the betrayers.
Prepare, children, for this time is close now.
I Love you.

Wednesday 12 October 2016
Trust in Me, My children, and believe in the Words I speak for they are your guide to safety in these dark days.
Trust in Me and believe, I will lead you to Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Our Father in Heaven.
Trust Me, My little ones, and believe.
Life only begins when you leave this earth in death.  Your True Life begins when you enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Trust Me, children, do all in your power to avoid sin and see Me in all that you meet.
Trust only in Me and My Laws.
Do not trust those who change My Laws in order to justify their sinful lives.  Their rewards will be the fires of hell.  Do not follow them.
My Laws have not changed, no matter who tells you they have.  The devil has entered My Church and now controls those who have given in to him through their sinful lives.
Yes, many of those who call themselves My cardinals, bishops and priests have given themselves over to lucifer and are on the road to hell and are drawing many of their flock with them.
Do not trust their lies for sin is still sin even though they say that My Church must change with the times.
I have not told anyone that I have changed, nor will I.
My Laws are set in stone and cannot be changed.
Trust in Me, My children, follow My Commandments, love one another as I have Loved you and Eternal Life shall be yours.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento